Saturday, February 28, 2009

when will spring come?

It's been really cold outside lately, and I'm sick of snow. On days like this, there's nothing like curling up in a comfortable armchair with a hot cup of tea and a good book. To see what I've been reading lately, be sure and check out the Marian's List blog (I've been getting into the hang of keeping it updated)!

Last night, some friends and I went to Olive Garden and hung out. It was great to get a break from work and just have some fun. During the part where we got salad (and I love Olive Garden's salad), the boys decided to make bets on who could eat a pepperoncini pepper-- they thought it was hot, till they actually tried it-- and asked for one from my end of the table. However, that's my favorite part of the salad, so there weren't any left. :) Since I was paying my own tab, I let myself order my favorite-- Seafood Portofino, yum! We all ended up eating too much. Afterwards, we went to somebody's house and watched Ice Age. We had a blast!

1 comment:

meesa4ever said...

I have virtual Sparty & Donatello on my blog, until I get real ones... check them out :-)